We know that is important when you are visiting a city to know the best bars to drink a glass. We have so think in 3 categories of bar that you will love.
These 3 categories are concepts, rooftops and typical.
We have chosen this 3 categories because it is as 3 symbols of the city. The rooftops because is one very important places in Barcelona, the concepts are very interesting bars in the city that you’ll discover! And the typical have become symbol of the city by themselves.
- Hotel arts Barcelona, neighborhood Eixample, Fronted by the iconic fish sculpture known as Peix, this luxe hotel occupies a high-rise building marked by a glass and exposed steel facade.
- Mandarin Oriental, neighborhood Eixample, It is one of the most beautiful place in Barcelona. And it’s also a very old hotel in the city.
- Skybar, neighborhood Gothic. It is a wonderful place to enjoy with friends and have a great view on the city.
- Terraza 360°, neighborhood Raval. This place have also a very beautiful view on Barcelona.
- Bobby’s Free, neighborhood Urquinaona, this place is like a barber shop, you have to say the password “bourbon” and the hairdresser will press a button to open the wall and let you go inside the bar. The cocktails there are wonderful and there are sometimes some rock band very pleasant!
- Paradiso, neighborhood Verdaguer
- Barcelona Pipa club, neighborhood Barceloneta
- Sor Rita Bar, neighborhood Barceloneta
- Guzzo bar, neighborhood El Born
- Bar Marsella, neighborhood Raval
- Antic Teatre, Urquinaona